Monday 8 August 2011

Intro......

This is the newest blogger around oh, still learning the ropes, pardon me. Welcome to my blog, my open diary, my voice.


I guess the right thing to do will be to introduce myself isnt it?
So, my name is Nguper Abeda, I'm from Nigeria and from Benue State to be precise.... Now you know where i got my good looks from abi? Lol!!! Its a joke, I'm not arrogant, dont worry. Anyway, my dad is Tiv while my mom is Idoma by tribe.
I've got 5 siblings; four older and one younger than me. Thank God for them, I dont want to imagine how my life would be without them. Still very unbearable  people sometimes sha- arrrrrrrggghhhhh!!!!!


I'm a teacher by qualification and profession.... Yes oh, i studied pre-primary and primary education in the university... cool stuff yeah? I know many of you don't think so, but it doesn't matter. Its all vanity in the end anyway. Doctor or teacher.


When I was younger, people used to call me quiet, but I dont think I can be called that anymore. Something happened along the way (smiling). I am still a very calm person though and is very wary of anything that smells like trouble. I have the ability to remain calm in stormy weathers and I don't mean that literally. I proved this again very recently when i was hugely disappointed about something. People who knew about it showed more emotion than i did and when they saw me smiling they knew better than to stay gloomy....


I can keep a grudge for a long time naturally, but now that I am learning to operate on another level,(dont worry you'll find out about that soon), I am learning to let things go very easily.... how refreshing!!


I told you I now talk much these days. Let me take a break now. This is the briefest intro I could come up with. Is it dry? Is it good? Tell me now? What do you think?


Much love.

1 comment:

Duane Scott said...

Hi! I'm Duane Scott.

I've been to Nigeria. You do well communicating with English.

Wishing you success with this blog. :)